How to apply, renew, update or exchange HGV Driving Licence UK
Would you like to exchange, update, renew or apply for UK HGV driving licence? We have provided all information here for you.
All links provided here will take you directly to official GOV.UK website.
Uk Driving Licence
1. How to apply for a provisional lorry or bus licence
Order forms D2 and D4 from DVLA.
2. How to renew or change a lorry or bus licence if you are under 45
DVLA should send you an ”application for renewal of lorry and bus entitlement” form 56 days before your driving licence expires.
3. How to renew or change a lorry or bus licence if you are 45 or over
Before your licence runs out, DVLA will send you an ‘application for renewal of lorry and bus entitlement’ form (D47P).
4. How to exchange a foreign driving licence.
Find out how to exchange your non-British driving licence for a British licence.
5. How to change the address on your driving licence online or by post.
The process is different depending on whether you have a photo card or paper driving licence if you want to change your address on your licence by post.
For more information how to change your driving licence by post visit gov.uk here.